Sample Elements of Team Contract (Kruck & Teer)
- Establishing guidelines
- when and where team will meet
- how work will be assigned
- how the behavior of non-performing members will be addressed
- what roles are needed in the group
- What are some other matters that may be important to the group?
- Signature indicating that they agree to the developed guidelines.
- Roles and assignments for the first meeting were determined.
- First meeting time, date, and place was set.
Kruck & Teer (2019) specify 5 elements of a team contract.
See Kruck, S. E., & Teer, F. P. (2019). Interdisciplinary student teams projects: A case study. Journal of Information Systems Education, 20(3), 7.